Maybe of the tell tale sign of an unhealthy soul is anxiety. That seems to be going around at an all-time high right now. The solution to overcoming fear and anxiety is turning our attention to the Word of God. God is our refuge, our security, and our help in all situations. Even when everything else fail, God never does. Let’s see what the Lord’s Word says about anxiety.
- Psalms 94:19 – When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
- Philippians 4:6 – Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- 1 Peter 5:6-7 – Humble yourselves, then, under God’s mighty hand, so that he will lift you up in his own good time. Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.